Here are some of the questions we ask local businesses.
- Can your customer find your business online?
- Is your local business listed on Google Map?
- Do you have verified Google+ local page?
- Do you have business inside view and virtual tour done by Google certified business photographer?
- Is your local business searchable on Google, Yahoo, Bing and all major search engines?
- Is your business information correct on Google Map, Yahoo Local, Yelp, and all other local business directories?
- Is your business verified or hijacked?
In the Internet era, local business often ignore the importance of local search!
PowerFusion helps local business identify their challenge in the local search engine ranking and analyze the competition in their targeted region in their industry and implement the local search marketing strategies.
PowerFusion take search engine optimization to the next level by applying location data into the local search optimization and competition analysis.
PowerFusion work with the following major local search engines, business directories and yellow page web sites.
- Google Places
- Yahoo Local
- YellowPages (yp.com)
- Bing Local
Local business listed on PowerFusion’s local advertising platform at SmartLocalShoppers.com will also be able to take advantage of GEO location data feed gain extra exposures and local search ranking on many third-party sites.